NewDay USA Foundation Scholarship
St. John’s is honored to be a participating military school school for the NewDay USA Foundation Scholarship program. The foundation seeks to provide educational opportunities for the children of our military service families who have sacrificed their time, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. It is the foundation’s, and St. John’s goal to provide our NewDay scholars with an academic experience which stresses leadership, responsibility, character development and personal motivation.
• a fallen U.S. armed service member killed on active duty; or,
• a U.S. Veteran with significant (greater than 80%) service-connected disability, or
• a U.S. Veteran who has died due to their service-connected disability, or
• a member of the armed forced on extended or multiple deployments away from home.• An applicant MUST be currently enrolled in an accredited public or private grade school, or be a state-approved home school student.
• An applicant MUST have successfully graduated from the sixth grade and be reasonably proficient in both math and reading consistent with grade-level requirements of the state in which they live.
• Independent of this scholarship application, applicants MUST apply to, and be accepted by school to which they are applying.
*PLEASE NOTE, AN APPLICATION TO NEWDAY USA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP DOES NOT CONSTITUTE NOR WILL IT BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICATION TO THE SCHOOL. APPLICATION TO AND ACCEPTANCE BY THE SCHOOL IS A PREREQUISITE FOR SCHOLARSHIP CONSIDERATION.*
• Financial circumstance of the applicant’s family may be considered.
Steps To Complete Application
Please note before completing application: Student applicant must be a U.S. citizen. – A student’s NewDay USA Foundation Scholarship application does not constitute nor will it be considered an application to St. John’s Military School.