An applicant’s parent or legal guardian must be:
• a fallen U.S. armed service member killed on active duty; or,
• a U.S. Veteran with significant (greater than 80%) service-connected disability, or
• a U.S. Veteran who has died due to their service-connected disability, or
• a member of the armed forced on extended or multiple deployments away from home.
• An applicant MUST be currently enrolled in an accredited public or private grade school, or be a state-approved home school student.
• An applicant MUST have successfully graduated from the sixth grade and be reasonably proficient in both math and reading consistent with grade-level requirements of the state in which they live.
• Independent of this scholarship application, applicants MUST apply to, and be accepted by school to which they are applying.
*PLEASE NOTE, AN APPLICATION TO NEWDAY USA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP DOES NOT CONSTITUTE NOR WILL IT BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICATION TO THE SCHOOL. APPLICATION TO AND ACCEPTANCE BY THE SCHOOL IS A PREREQUISITE FOR SCHOLARSHIP CONSIDERATION.*