- All Salina flights should be booked online through United Express.
- Travel to and from the Salina Airport on scheduled travel dates is provided by St. John’s at no fee.
- Bus Travel to and from the Wichita Airport on scheduled travel dates between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. is available for for a fee of $52.50 each way.
- Travel outside of scheduled dates and times is subject to an additional charge.
- Bag fees at airport are the responsibility of the cadet.
- Parents who wish to use other forms of transportation must contact Mr. Reid for arrangements.
- For information about unaccompanied minors please contact Mr. Reid
- All itineraries must be sent to email@example.com
2018 – 2019 Travel Dates
Book direct to Salina Regional Airport (KSLN) on United Express.
Holiday Inn Express
755 W. Diamond
3145 S. 9th
Parent’s Association Recommended
Quality Inn & Suites
2110 W. Crawford
La Quinta Inn & Suites
201 E. Diamond
Hilton Garden Inn Salina
3320 S 9th St
St. John’s Military School is located at the crossroads of I-70 and I-135 in Central Kansas making the campus very accessible. With easy access to air travel at Wichita Mid-Continent Airport (97 miles), Manhattan Regional Airport (58 miles), and our own Salina Regional Airport, travel to anywhere in the world is close at hand.
We are located 6 hours east of Denver, CO, and 3 hours west of Kansas City, along Interstate 70. Salina has a perfect blend of big-city amenities mixed with small town ambiance. Learn more about Salina here.
St. John’s Military School
P.O. Box 5020
Salina, KS 67402