- All Salina flights booked online through United Express.
- Travel to and from Salina Airport on scheduled travel dates is provided by St. John’s at no fee.
- Bus Travel to and from the Wichita Airport on scheduled travel dates between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. is available for for a fee of $52.50 each way.
- Travel outside scheduled dates and times is subject to an additional charge.
- Bag fees at airport are responsibility of cadets.
- Parents who wish to use other forms of transportation must contact Mr. Reid for arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors please contact Mr. Reid
- All itineraries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 – 2019 Travel Dates
Cadet Advanced Leadership – Wednesday, August 8th
Cadet Leadership Camp & Sports Camps – Saturday, August 11th
New Boys Sports Camps – Sunday, August 12th
Depart Campus – Thursday, November 15th or Friday, November 16th
Return to Campus – Sunday, November 25th
Depart Campus – Wednesday, December 19th or Thursday, December 20th
Return to Campus – Wednesday, January 2nd
Depart Campus – Thursday, March 7th or Friday, March 8th
Return to Campus– Sunday, March 17th
Click here to learn more.
Book direct to Salina Regional Airport (KSLN) on United Express.
Holiday Inn Express
755 W. Diamond
3145 S. 9th
Parent’s Association Recommended
Quality Inn & Suites
2110 W. Crawford
La Quinta Inn & Suites
201 E. Diamond
Hilton Garden Inn Salina
3320 S 9th St
St. John’s Military School is located at the crossroads of I-70 and I-135 in Central Kansas making the campus very accessible. With easy access to air travel at Wichita Mid-Continent Airport (97 miles), Manhattan Regional Airport (58 miles), and our own Salina Regional Airport, travel to anywhere in the world is close at hand.
We are located 6 hours east of Denver, CO, and 3 hours west of Kansas City, along Interstate 70. Salina has a perfect blend of big-city amenities mixed with small town ambiance. Learn more about Salina here.
St. John’s Military School
P.O. Box 5020
Salina, KS 67402